100 things to do before I die
This is getting more common on the web and I felt like doing my own to give my life extra purpose. A lot of them are copied from others (like a lot of lists are) with my own additions. The ones in bold are the ones completed (all nine of them!), and the ones with a link have a blog post related to them. This is a work in progress.
1. Create a list of 100 things to do before I die.
2. Save a life.
3. Visit every continent (excluding Antarctica).
4. Learn another language.
5. Own a house.
6. Get a wife.
7. Have children.
8. Plant a tree.
9. Clone a tree.
10. Write a song.
11. Write a fiction book.
12. Write a non-fiction book.
13. 60 minutes without blinking.
14. Go one whole day without eating.-24/7/2009
15. Go 48 hours without sleeping.
16. Go a week without talking.
17. Try caviar.
18. Eat nothing but meat for a whole day.
19. Have a pint for breakfast.
20. Get my name published in a newspaper or magazine.
21. Appear noticeably on TV.
22. Get my driver’s licence.-9/6/2011
23. Ride in a hot air balloon.
25. Walk 30 miles in one day (non-stop).
26. Visit Vatican City.
27. Visit New York.
28. Visit Japan.
29. Visit Athens.
30. Spend Christmas in Australia.
31. Teach someone illiterate to read.
32. Meet a famous person that inspires me.
33. Give blood.-15/12/12
34. Sign up to be an organ donor.
35. Inhale helium and say something funny.
36. Witness the birth of my baby.
37. Brew my own beer.-21/10/12
38. Solve a Rubik’s Cube.
39. Learn how to play the piano (properly this time).
40. Learn how to play the guitar.
41. Learn how to play the bass.
42. Memorize π to 100 decimal places.
43. Make a short film.
44. Make some sort of animated cartoon.
45. Get myself into the Guinness World Records.
46. Contribute to an open source project.
47. Throw a 180.
48. Bowl a perfect game.
49. Run a marathon.
50. Teach a child how to ride a bike.
51. Grow a moustache.
52. Grow a beard.
53. Have a moustache, beard, long hair and glasses one day then shave, trim and have no glasses the next.
54. Shave my head.
55. Get an A* at GCSE.-27/8/2009
56. Get an A at AS-level.-19/8/2010
57. Get an A* at A-level.-18/8/2011
58. Get a degree.
59. Write my (nick)name in cement.
60. Shake hands with a chimpanzee.
61. Have a chat with a parrot.
62. Swim with dolphins.
63. Build a computer.
64. Learn how to dance.
65. Find a four-leaf clover.
66. Donate a book to a public library.
67. Lecture philosophy to someone while drunk.
68. See a world leader.
69. Go to a concert.
70. Vote in a general election.
71. Have something named after me.
72. Learn to program in at least one language.
73. Try stand-up comedy (oh, Jesus).-31/10/11
74. Make webcomics.
75. Go fishing and actually catch something.
76. Complete a jigsaw puzzle of at least 1,000 pieces.
77. Meet a centenarian.
78. Meet a supercentenarian.
79. Contact someone from the nineteenth century.-17/9/10
80. Get a feminist to make me a sandwich.
81. Actually catch all the Pokémon in one of the games.
82. Take a pregnancy test.
83. Play Santa for the kids.
84. Read a whole book in a day.