Here’s the steps to tea addiction, decide where you lie:
-1. You hate tea and wish the beverage was obliterated from the face of the Earth.
0. You’re indifferent. It’s as neutral as water. Its existence has neither benefited nor abused your own.
1. You’ll go for it if offered, like a Celebration Malteser from your teacher at the end of the year if you weren’t a complete dick to them.
2. You’ll more likely than not have a tea to accompany your café meal with yourself, a friend, or a (hopefully tea loving) date of yours.
3. You start asking females in your family to make you tea time to time.
4. You train yourself to operate kettles, and make tea for yourself time to time.
5. Tea is now the patron drink of early mornings.
6. Your average heart rate has jumped about ten beats per minute.
7. The lady at the school canteen knows your sugar preference while you scrounge silvers from your tea money fund.
8. You get hostile when supporting friends and family stand in your way, especially when they use your custom mugs.
9. You are a mere shadow of the gentle stallion you were. Your spouse has given up discussing your problem and has left you. You spend nights on a brown-stained floor.
10. You hate tea and wish the beverage was obliterated from the face of the Earth.
PS: Comics will be back in a week or two.
PPS: Three weekly videos in a row? Yeah, study leave has me by the balls.